We provide litigation services for insurance companies who are defending or seeking damages from casualty loss due to security issues.
Our services include the analysis of:
- Crime foreseeability.
- Adequacy of security staffing, training and supervision.
- Adequacy of contract security services on duty.
- Adequacy of physical security systems such as access control, security cameras, recording systems, burglary, robbery, and panic alarms.
- Adequacy of background investigations prior to employment.
- Adequacy of response by contract guard central station operations.
Please also review the services we offer as security consultants to provide a proactive approach to any of your insured clients. Call or email us for further information.
Experience with security litigation involving burglaries committed by the “Cuban Mafia”.