We provide security expert witness litigation services for attorneys defending or seeking damages from casualty loss due to security issues.
Corporations insure their goods in the supply chain. Insurance is important when security measures are inadequate or fail to provide reasonable security. We are experts in:
- Alarms and Central Stations
- CCTV/Security camera design and implementation
- Access control to buildings, cross docks, warehouses or yards.
- Security guard functions, post orders, and contract compliance.
- Policy, Procedures, and training.
- Security planning.
Our services include the analysis of:
- Crime foreseeability.
- Adequacy of security staffing, training and supervision.
- Adequacy of contract security services on duty.
- Adequacy of physical security systems such as access control, security cameras, recording systems, burglary, robbery, and panic alarms.
- Adequacy of background investigations prior to employment.
- Adequacy of response by contract guard central station operations.
Please also review the services we offer as security consultants to provide a proactive approach to any of your insured clients. Call or email us for further information.
Experience with security litigation involving burglaries committed by the “Cuban Mafia”.
Litigation services provided in
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Detroit, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Columbus, Austin, Memphis, Fort Worth, Baltimore, Charlotte, El Paso, Boston, Seattle, Washington, Milwaukee, Denver, Louisville/Jefferson County, Las Vegas, Nashville-Davidson, Oklahoma city, Portland, Tucson, Albuquerque, Atlanta, Long Beach, Fresno, Sacramento, Mesa, Kansas, Cleveland, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Miami, Oakland, Tulsa, Honolulu, Minneapolis, Colorado Springs, Arlington, Wichita, Raleigh, St. Louis, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Tampa, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Bakersfield, Aurora, Toledo, Riverside, Stockton, Corpus Christi, Newark, Anchorage, Plano, Fort Wayne, St. Petersburg, Greensboro, Scottsdale, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, New Orleans, Orlando, Garland, Hialeah, Laredo, Lubbock, Durham, Montgomery, Shreveport